What's new

Help - Reaming out my bottom?

Bryan123456

Achiever
I have a new piece of kit to try out (review will follow). It has a needle in it and the needle needs to fit into the bottom of whatever kit is attached to it (more of this later too).

Meanwhile.... I got out one of my beloved EM Riva atomizers (brand spankers no less) primed the coil with juice, got out a new drip tip and tried to fit it. It won't. The hole in the bottom of the Riva is too small.

I then got out a Boge Cartomizer. This was not brand new, but had been primed with juice and put away, because, excepting within tanks, I have decided I really don't like Boge cartomizers. It fitted, the device fired up and worked. All is well except (there's always an except, isn't there?) I want to use an atomizer on this - it is what I wanted it for.

So does anyone know if it will be OK to ream out the bottom of the Riva, with a drill, so the hole is the same size as the Boge? If it's not, anyone know of a range of atomizers that have big bottom holes?

Blimey never heard of a EM Riva atomiser. If we are talking about the same device (?) I used standard 510 atties in he early days, then LR versions and more recently 306's (which worked very well) so can't help with that one :(

Im still PMSL at the thread title,

Ill get back to you on the content of the thread later :D

My OH just asked what I was laughing at so I read the title out and he innocently asked if you need your bottom hole drilling out to make it bigger :) I can't cope :D

Blimey never heard of a EM Riva atomiser. If we are talking about the same device (?) I used standard 510 atties in he early days, then LR versions and more recently 306's (which worked very well) so can't help with that one :(

It's a SR atomizer manufactured by Joye. A bit 'old school' and all the ones I got were - girlie pink. But were a bargain at £1.58 each and - I love, love love em.

Back
Top Bottom