What's new

How to tell if it is spice?

It’s not prohibition as such Matt

As the internet is full of places to discuss that
A vaping forum is not that place

I hope you understand
Of course i understand Dave. I won't ost again in this thread after this. Hopefully people are now aware of the ins and outs of the possibilities and will avoid attempting to purchase cbd from unreliable sources

Of course i understand Dave. I won't ost again in this thread after this. Hopefully people are now aware of the ins and outs of the possibilities and will avoid attempting to purchase cbd from unreliable sources

I don’t want anyone to refrain from posting
My post was just to highlight that the thread needed to stay on topic
Not a direct swipe at anyone in particular

It was just getting a little close to the edge

make your own ,thats what they are doing in the usa
plenty of vids on how to on you tube

I think it’s pretty safe buying cbd if you get it from a reputable source. You can check reviews online and suchlike, to make sure what you are buying is what it claims to be. I have some purchased from drip hacks and it is good stuff, does what I purchased it for and I have no concerns there is anything else in it. There are several brands discussed in the cbd section that you can trust will be reliable.

Anyone buying CBD should be able to request a COA if they are unsure.
If a COA or is not available, I would not buy from that source.

0.2% is the maximum THC level in any UK legal CBD oil. Not enough to get high. Cannibinoids also counteract the "high" effects of THC. High concentration UK legal CBD oil should not give you a high. Be wary and be careful.

0.2% is the maximum THC level in any UK legal CBD oil. Not enough to get high. Cannibinoids also counteract the "high" effects of THC. High concentration UK legal CBD oil should not give you a high. Be wary and be careful.

although the UK legal buds i smoke are legal and come with lab tests and are from Italy indoor grown do somehow give a slight enjoyable buzz
strange but true
it must be the other things in the bud giving a mild high

and i smoke both so its not like i have never tried real

This thread is verging on getting locked people

I’m finding the info on this thread of interest ,
I really appreciate how some have highlighted thier major side effects and the dangers of a certain atofical fale substance,,,,

Someone curios reading this thread may be discouraged by hearing of the negatives,

Personally I’m only reading for interest in cbd tinctures,

Back
Top Bottom