What's new

What wire to get higher resistance?

should have gone for a regulated mod .. i'll put out as much fog as you want with a single coil at .6 or .5 ohm..
4mm id or 5mm it's not the watts that make clouds

its all a balanceing act
i used to cloud chase on a single batt mech years ago and my fave build was 2x kanthal claptons that came out at 0.2 ohm useimg 0.5mm center wire with 0.1mm outer
i modded the air flow on the dripper so there was more air flow and never built the coils bigher than the air flow slots
the bigger the coil do not nessesarly mean the bigger/better clouds
the main problem with stacked is your starting off with around 8.4 volts so you need to build higher ohm coils so try some simple kanthal round wire as it has the highest resistance of the wires out there 0.4 or 0.3mm should get you high nuff not to blow yer self up but still give a big ass vape

ni and ss have a lower resistance and faster ramp up time but as your running stacked tbh you dont need to use that stuffs

what im tryong to say is surface aria is not the be all and end all you need air flow in the right place as well.Think ove it like a v8 engine ie if you put loads of fule in but next to no air its gona run crap

hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom