What's new

How to tell if it is spice?

If tried something called damnation a few years ago. It was a form of spice I was smoking a lot of weed back then. Here is what happened. I used a lot less in a joint than i would have done with weed. I got about half way through the joint and had to drop it on the floor outside. I then managed to scramble my way into the living room and just drop onto the settee. For the next half hour i was glued to the settee couldn't see a thing apart from lines moving in a strange pattern. I remember thinking is this it am i dying. Needless to say i came back to normal after about half hour and that was it never again would i touch it.
Back then i could smoke an eighth and more a day of weed. Spice does not feel anything like weed, i have nothing against weed but spice is a dangerous thing. People die from using it and you never know what it is. All i will say is it is a combination of chemicals which over time has been made more powerful by tweaking it's formula. Early spice was not as powerful as it became or is now. To be honest i would never use anything that is claimed to be cbd myself just incase it is a form of spice. If my pain became unbearable i would rather break the law and buy weed not that i am telling anyone to do so. Plus it's cheaper than cbd.
I would have the liquid sent for testing as it does sound dodgy unless you are allergic to cbd for some reason. CBD should only make you feel relaxed, there should not being any kind of buzz like you get from a joint.
CBD will go the same way as spice and become illegal i feel because of concerns it contains spice.
damnation I remember that one
a tiny pinch was verging on the had too much sides

seen people smoking pure j's full of the stuff then fucking up

tards as my post above no intelligence at all ^^

these wouldn't exist if it was legal

@TartanSpartan I understand why the thread may get locked, but on the other side it is worth discussing due to the implications of buying something that could well end badly for someone. Personally i would rather people have some form of education as it may prevent a bad incident. as said the Gov will end up banning cbd because of it being easy to disguise it as something else.
How would you feel if it was locked or removed and someone died from buying CBD that wasn't cbd. and the thread may have prevented it from happening?.
The Gov have quite rightly banned spice. The problem now is it has become an epidemic . Which could have been avoided.
Vaping, no matter whether its eliquid or cbd eliquid we all want to save lives do we not?.
I hope this comes across in the right way as it isn't me arguing the toss, i just think it needs more careful consideration

@TartanSpartan I understand why the thread may get locked, but on the other side it is worth discussing due to the implications of buying something that could well end badly for someone. Personally i would rather people have some form of education as it may prevent a bad incident. as said the Gov will end up banning cbd because of it being easy to disguise it as something else.
How would you feel if it was locked or removed and someone died from buying CBD that wasn't cbd. and the thread may have prevented it from happening?.
The Gov have quite rightly banned spice. The problem now is it has become an epidemic . Which could have been avoided.
Vaping, no matter whether its eliquid or cbd eliquid we all want to save lives do we not?.
I hope this comes across in the right way as it isn't me arguing the toss, i just think it needs more careful consideration

I totally understand the meaning of the thread which is why it is still here, it is important for people to discuss what is in cbd and to be able to distinguish between spice etc
Also to crack down and report dodgy cbd juices that may contain anything else

What my earlier post was, we all know the stance on discussing drugs on the forum and links to cannabis etc
It’s not something we want associated with the forum, even tho many members used to smoke or still do

So if we stick to the topic and not go off on drug stories the thread will stay open

Fair enough Dave i just feel prohibition don't work. A story may help others think sod that and leave it alone which was my intention. Yes there will always be those foolish enough to ignore the advice but nothing can be done about that.
The Gov are to blame for the thread because spice would not have come about if they used a sensible approach. The Netherlands proves that the approach they use works. There is no spice epidemic there.
Anyone who wants to use cbd please buy it from Holland and Barretts and no it can't be vaped you put drops under the tongue. You know you are getting CBD that way
https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/jacob-hooy-cbd-oil-5-60018333

Fair enough Dave i just feel prohibition don't work. A story may help others think sod that and leave it alone which was my intention. Yes there will always be those foolish enough to ignore the advice but nothing can be done about that.
The Gov are to blame for the thread because spice would not have come about if they used a sensible approach. The Netherlands proves that the approach they use works. There is no spice epidemic there.
Anyone who wants to use cbd please buy it from Holland and Barretts and no it can't be vaped you put drops under the tongue. You know you are getting CBD that way
https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/jacob-hooy-cbd-oil-5-60018333

It’s not prohibition as such Matt

As the internet is full of places to discuss that
A vaping forum is not that place

I hope you understand

Maybe we should all have a sample to test just to be on the safe side..
Can never be to sure nowadays..

Back
Top Bottom