What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Who uses Bypass mode, and why?

Maybe I'm spoilt as I have both regulated, and mech mods, so have never seen the need to use a regulated as a mech.

I'm guessing because it doesn't cost them anything extra and they can add an extra feature to the list.
I suppose if you one to try unregulated without buying another mod it could be useful.

It's of virtually no use to anybody, however it's handy for pulsing coils and getting a settled resistance before slinging it on a mech.

I think you are right, nobody has actually said they use it for vaping yet.

I think you are right, nobody has actually said they use it for vaping yet.
I only imagined it was a feature for those who previously used mechs and wanted to step across to a multi cell mod for longer cell life but maintain the simple no frills vaping experience.

I only imagined it was a feature for those who previously used mechs and wanted to step across to a multi cell mod for longer cell life but maintain the simple no frills vaping experience.

yeah, I guess that would work.

Back
Top Bottom