What's new

Who uses Bypass mode, and why?

Pulsing low ohm complex coils

Not trying to be funny but can't you do that better in power mode?

... you can adjust the wattage to pulse at whatever power is suitable for pulsing that particular coil ... regardless of what voltage the cells are at. I'm not really understanding why it would be better in bypass?

Not trying to be funny but can't you do that better in power mode?

... you can adjust the wattage to pulse at whatever power is suitable for pulsing that particular coil ... regardless of what voltage the cells are at. I'm not really understanding why it would be better in bypass?
I pulse on depleted cells so they gently glow, not get super hot.

Do it in power mode and I end up switching the device off.

Had it on the Noisy Cricket v2, it was crap. Twisted Tripple, now there's a good parallel mod, all cheap and some might say nasty, I don't. Build low 0.10 -0.15ohm, job done and dusted, all tickety boo.

When I tried it I had 18350s in the mod 101. The power fades away pretty quickly.

@Badboybez how’s it more useful in an emergency than power mode? I can’t see a connection.

When I tried it I had 18350s in the mod 101. The power fades away pretty quickly.

@Badboybez how’s it more useful in an emergency than power mode? I can’t see a connection.

Hi mate, suppose it depends on your definition of bypass mode.
I use the term as in a mod that will allow vaping whilst charging via its usb port, some mods wont do that.

Hi mate, suppose it depends on your definition of bypass mode.
I use the term as in a mod that will allow vaping whilst charging via its usb port, some mods wont do that.

We are talking about mods that allow you to bypass the variable power and switch to direct battery output.

Back
Top Bottom