What's new

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA

Picked one of these up today and first build using their coil 0.8 at 12.5w is very nice,im surprised how smooth the draw is,Normally use a hastur rta but if this one continues this will be my new fav. I used a cheap club tobacco flavour from vape club and in my zenith it was just ok,but in this its actually very nice.

Perfect fit for my little squonker as well,think this will get more use than the pod next to it.Only downsize is gonna have to get a black one.

Attachments

• IMG_0708.JPG
    IMG_0708.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
I’m gonna pull the pin on one of these on the back of your reviews @Crewella @eyeball kid.
Just had a look on FT and it’s showing a TPD version and a normal version. Both appear to be same specs and same price. Any ideas ?? Anyway added 1 to basket and MAP code makes it roughly $21 so that’s fab. Can’t seem to find it much cheaper than £25 or so in the UK then most need postage adding on as well.
Anyway, thanks for the time you took to review it, albeit a while ago now.

https://www.fasttech.com/search?Vapefly galaxies rdta

Lee

I’m gonna pull the pin on one of these on the back of your reviews @Crewella @eyeball kid.
Just had a look on FT and it’s showing a TPD version and a normal version. Both appear to be same specs and same price. Any ideas ?? Anyway added 1 to basket and MAP code makes it roughly $21 so that’s fab. Can’t seem to find it much cheaper than £25 or so in the UK then most need postage adding on as well.

Lee
I expect the TPD compliant version has a big label on the box saying its TPD compliant. Usually an arse-covering exercise by the international suppliers really.
BTW I got one of these a few months ago and its very good, am thinking of getting another. :2thumbsup:

Lee
Glad you like it bud.
Makes squonking so easy. Plus it's extremely good. I mean really good and massively underrated.
Cthulhu have said they are making a rdta version of there mtl rda which should also be fantastic.

I hope more squonk RDAs will be designed in this way as it really does take all the guesswork out of it. Love mine!

I'm on my second included coil, 2.5mm ni80 coming in at 0.86ohms Love this rdta. Was going to go with some 2.5mm Id kanthal flatwire for my next build at around 1.1 ohms. Any other ideas?

I hope more squonk RDAs will be designed in this way as it really does take all the guesswork out of it. Love mine!
I've had one of these for a few years and its been great. Can be blocked and single coiled with a tight mtl draw or opened up to two coil dtl. You even get a big drip tip or a 510 top that takes a mtl tip.
Really been a workhorse. Sadly they only seem to have the cheaper option in stock currently and I don't know what the.quality is like.

I've had one of these for a few years and its been great. Can be blocked and single coiled with a tight mtl draw or opened up to two coil dtl. You even get a big drip tip or a 510 top that takes a mtl tip.
Really been a workhorse. Sadly they only seem to have the cheaper option in stock currently and I don't know what the.quality is like.
Sure you got the right thread buddy?

Back
Top Bottom