What's new

Kayfun lite leaking?

It's worth mentioning if anyone ever searches this thread - my leak turns out to have been a one off. Maybe I just spilled some or something because nothing has happened since.

And is this the best I'm going to get - am I there now?

For all my messing with cotton and double coils and micros I still, always, come back to banana custard and the KFL. I'm still using the standard ZT wicking method, never tried anything else on it, it just works.

I'm casting around for the next thing to buy and I don't seem to get past another KFL. I don't see the point of getting a 91% as the airflow works perfectly for me on this.

Is there anything even better?

It's worth mentioning if anyone ever searches this thread - my leak turns out to have been a one off. Maybe I just spilled some or something because nothing has happened since.

And is this the best I'm going to get - am I there now?

For all my messing with cotton and double coils and micros I still, always, come back to banana custard and the KFL. I'm still using the standard ZT wicking method, never tried anything else on it, it just works.

I'm casting around for the next thing to buy and I don't seem to get past another KFL. I don't see the point of getting a 91% as the airflow works perfectly for me on this.

Is there anything even better?

Nope thats It, the quest for shiny is over...

Or is it...

Kayfun 4, with WiFi and Biometric scanner?:rofl:

How about the new SvoeMesto Kayfun V3.1 ES - Delta - Mirror Polished?

Don't need airflow control and I don't think I need to pay all that extra just to clean the tank without stripping it because I tend to change the coil when cleaning anyway.

...And I enjoy stripping the tank :D

Back
Top Bottom