What's new

OBS Cube 80w mod

If you own the OBS Cube 80w how would you rate it?

• 1. Garbage Do Not Buy - Major Faults - Not Recommended

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2. It's OK but there's several things that annoy me - Not Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Pretty Decent, but look at other options too - Somewhat Recommended

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 4. Good - I like it alot one of the best I've used - Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Very Good - I love this thing - Highly Recommended

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Can people explain what it is they like about the shape? I’d be interested to know, since it seems to have split opinion so widely.

I don’t really care how it looks so much as how it fits in my pocket and the little cubby hole in my van, also the 3000mah battery appeals

I don’t really care how it looks so much as how it fits in my pocket and the little cubby hole in my van, also the 3000mah battery appeals

pretty much that, I'm not over keen on the shape, but it's small, 3000mAh and doesn't have lights or skulls on it..... so it's exactly what I like in that respect... and other than the weird fishnet thing, it's fairly plain looking from the other sides too.

The shape is the thing I like the least actually @zouzounaki

@Simon G do you not have any mods already that meet your criteria you just outlined there?

yup, my two snow wolf mini +'s .... but they are both 2 years old, they aren't going to last forever.... when they die that will be a big blow to the mod selection that I use every day.

pretty much that, I'm not over keen on the shape, but it's small, 3000mAh and doesn't have lights or skulls on it..... so it's exactly what I like in that respect... and other than the weird fishnet thing, it's fairly plain looking from the other sides too.

The shape is the thing I like the least actually @zouzounaki

Fishnet ? - just looked at youtube vid, other 2 sides put me off, for once I have to agree with @zouzounaki . I`m out of here

it is a great vape for beginners like me, easy to use, but a slight problem with vent drip. portable size and great coil. I pick the OBS cube X

Back
Top Bottom