What's new

How to tell if it is spice?

'm puffing THC free hemp buds at around 17%cbd and getting a weak high as well quite nice same with pinning CBd crystals but have to multiply dose with them for same affect not cost effective with crystals
2 and a half grams of CBd 10ml holly shhot

Can't be the CBd would recrystallize at that strength ?? What is the carrier liquid

2 and a half grams of CBd 10ml holly shhot

Can't be the CBd would recrystallize at that strength ?? What is the carrier liquid

Would have to agree - 2500MG would likely fall out of solution due to Saturation Point being reached.

Would have to agree - 2500MG would likely fall out of solution due to Saturation Point being reached.
Unless its alcohol based off course but it would be like sludge ???? Wouldn't it?

I would suggest that if you even suspect it’s spice, it’s definitely not cbd and you should bin it.

Or send it to me and I'll put it through my lab for reports
;)

If it was spice, you would know imho. The effects are more like some kind of knockout gas.
If you've ever seen a spice zombie, you know it's nothing like weed.

You definitely shouldn't be feeling a high of any kind from CBD

Make your own with some isolate, at least then you know exactly what you're vaping

but it is clearly marked on ingredients list OP can u list your ingredients

edit perhaps not the one wraith llinked ;)

but with that one i would take them for everything they have
then poke the CEO im the eye :D
the reason people run into so many problems with drugs and grey area drugs it because no one is aloud to talk about them or what is the dose

the so called zombie synthetic canibinoids the dose is very very low say 0.5mg -8mg
average thc dose is 50-100mg

now if u don't no this and see buds looking like weed u will smoke it like weed

the media wont tell u the .gov won't tell u

If tried something called damnation a few years ago. It was a form of spice I was smoking a lot of weed back then. Here is what happened. I used a lot less in a joint than i would have done with weed. I got about half way through the joint and had to drop it on the floor outside. I then managed to scramble my way into the living room and just drop onto the settee. For the next half hour i was glued to the settee couldn't see a thing apart from lines moving in a strange pattern. I remember thinking is this it am i dying. Needless to say i came back to normal after about half hour and that was it never again would i touch it.
Back then i could smoke an eighth and more a day of weed. Spice does not feel anything like weed, i have nothing against weed but spice is a dangerous thing. People die from using it and you never know what it is. All i will say is it is a combination of chemicals which over time has been made more powerful by tweaking it's formula. Early spice was not as powerful as it became or is now. To be honest i would never use anything that is claimed to be cbd myself just incase it is a form of spice. If my pain became unbearable i would rather break the law and buy weed not that i am telling anyone to do so. Plus it's cheaper than cbd.
I would have the liquid sent for testing as it does sound dodgy unless you are allergic to cbd for some reason. CBD should only make you feel relaxed, there should not being any kind of buzz like you get from a joint.
CBD will go the same way as spice and become illegal i feel because of concerns it contains spice.

Back
Top Bottom