What's new

Postless deck for Supreme v2 worth getting?

DMAN

Achiever
I'm new to the Steamcrave scene, and using the Glaz and the Supreme v2.
I love both and am getting great flavour from both.
Will the postless (V2.1) deck for the Supreme improve my vape?

If you feel the need to build bigger then yes, I also get a smoother airflow.
My Sv2 go-to build is dual 5 x 3.5mm spaced wraps of Smut's 26g 316/36g Ni80 SFCs. Tickles my walnuts.

If you're sticking with straight wire builds and getting good flavour already, having the posts is obviously working well.

If you feel the need to build bigger then yes, I also get a smoother airflow.
My Sv2 go-to build is dual 5 x 3.5mm spaced wraps of Smut's 26g 316/36g Ni80 SFCs. Tickles my walnuts.

If you're sticking with straight wire builds and getting good flavour already, having the posts is obviously working well.
Maybe I just struck lucky, but the 3mm id 2x28/38 ss316L claptons I squeezed in are giving me a great vape. I was wondering if bigger coils would be even better.
A waste of time starting this thread as I know I will end up getting the v2.1 deck. :D

Personally, I like it. Airflow feels a little smoother, and the build I tend to use are more 'comfortable' in the postless deck.

Personally, I like it. Airflow feels a little smoother, and the build I tend to use are more 'comfortable' in the postless deck.
Cheers mate. I'll have to buy the deck, or buy another v2.1 to find out for my self.
I wish I had bought a SC Supreme years ago, as it is a lovely vape.

Yes. Also, apropos of nothing - my older infrequently used stainless Steamcrave gear has rust spots appearing on the surface.

Back
Top Bottom