What's new

How to tell if it is spice?

Fandangus

Initiate
Hello folks

I have been getting some cbd eliquid from one of my local vape shops over the counter for the past few months. It is a 10ml bottle and you mix in four drops with a 2ml tankfull and the effects are obvious there is definately a high. When i asked the store owner he said it is the concentration (2500) is why there is a high effect but upon googling it appears CBD in any amount will not make you feel high

I am thinking maybe this expensive eliquid is from pressed female plants of a very low THC strain? so some thc is getting through but it is just under the legal amount so can be sold in shops

Another thing i hope is not true is that it is laced with spice/synthetic cannabinoids. I am just wondering if anyone can help me shine a light?

I cant find any info on the brand exept a picture on an image search

So now i am concerned thinking it is too good to be true that a relatively benign substance can be taken recreationally on occasion and the likelihood is it is laced with spice :(

https://picclick.co.uk/10ml-CBD-2500mg-183107960102.html

It links to an old ebay item sale which stopped being sold recenty. The shop also sells bottles that look the same but have a cannabis leaf in the middle instead of a circle with a 25

Cheers in advance for any info!

If you believe the shop is selling you illegal drugs claiming they are CBD then I think you need to report them to training standards and/or the police and give whoever you contact your infected juice as evidence, as for continuing to use the product in a recreational manner that's up to you to decide but given the state of the street addicts I've seen using spice I wouldn't recommend using it at all not even to my worst enemy it ruins lives simple as that

I won't even vape regular e-liquid from a brand I don't know about or trust, so .... I would be careful.

from your link is that correct what im reading or did i misread it. £99.99 for 10ml 2500mg
if thats correct then thats got to tell you something at that ruddy price.

just picking any other one on ebay shows 50ml 2500mg is £56.99

I'm more upset that the word 'spice' appears to have lost its innocence.
That happened in 1994

8F343F36-AF8E-41EC-94F5-5C28F8AAC227.jpeg

from your link is that correct what im reading or did i misread it. £99.99 for 10ml 2500mg
if thats correct then thats got to tell you something at that ruddy price.

just picking any other one on ebay shows 50ml 2500mg is £56.99

Yep the link was the only trace of the stuff i could find on the internet but the shop sells it for £50

Is your high a high or too much nic or just too much air

The high isnt nic as I use a 50w mod on low settings with a 2 mil tank with the same nic as my non cbd vape which is a 200w cloud monster which doesnt give me a nic high, i just put half a shot in 100ml it feels like weed but weaker. I imagine having it undiluted would be horiffic but i have no interest in trying, I also read that the turpenes can synergise with high concentrations of cbd to give a high effect but i have no idea if thats true. SO maybe trace THC or the CBD and turpenes, i just really hope its not addictive psychosis inducing synthetic cannabinoids...

Last edited:
Yep the link was the only trace of the stuff i could find on the internet but the shop sells it for £50

The high isnt nic as I use a 50w mod on low settings with a 2 mil tank with the same nic as my non cbd vape which is a 200w cloud monster which doesnt give me a nic high, i just put half a shot in 100ml it feels like weed but weaker. I imagine having it undiluted would be horiffic but i have no interest in trying, I also read that the turpenes can synergise with high concentrations of cbd to give a high effect but i have no idea if thats true. SO maybe trace THC or the CBD and turpenes, i just really hope its not addictive psychosis inducing synthetic cannabinoids...

'm puffing THC free hemp buds at around 17%cbd and getting a weak high as well quite nice same with pinning'hot pin not the other kind' CBd crystals but have to multiply dose with them for same affect not cost effective with Krystal's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom