What's new

Vanilla custard base mix

So I see posts now and then about vanilla custard bases. Do people ever mix up other bases?

I sometimes mix up a caramel base 100 or 200ml of FA caramel, butterscotch, vienna cream and the standard 1 drop per 10ml of condensed milk.

Or an ry4 base which is a selection of tobaccos, caramel and vanillas.

You need to branch out with your base mixing, custardheads!

4X Strawberries is good and worth mixing before hand.
Alchemist
KH
Flavour Art
Inawera

Hmm a strawberry base. I wonder if any salt users make a base with standard 72mg 50/50 with the custard flavourings, steep it, then get the salt liquid mixed up after a week or two? I was planning to do this but ain’t got round to it yet.

So I see posts now and then about vanilla custard bases. Do people ever mix up other bases?

I sometimes mix up a caramel base 100 or 200ml of FA caramel, butterscotch, vienna cream and the standard 1 drop per 10ml of condensed milk.

Or an ry4 base which is a selection of tobaccos, caramel and vanillas.

You need to branch out with your base mixing, custardheads!
Over on ELR "stones" seem to be all the rage.
There's plenty of bases which they call stones for some reason, so cakestone, Milkstone, custardstone, creamstone etc

Hmm a strawberry base. I wonder if any salt users make a base with standard 72mg 50/50 with the custard flavourings, steep it, then get the salt liquid mixed up after a week or two? I was planning to do this but ain’t got round to it yet.
I do this for my salt nic juice [emoji4] I blend my concentrates and enough nic to make to make 1mg 500ml mix then leave for 2weeks until it's a dark orange colour then top-up with VG and salt nic to desired strength [emoji4]

I wonder how Charlies Chalk Dust do it with their Sea Salted Savory Caramel Ice Cream flavour, then. It definitely has a salty note to it.

They might use FW Caramel (salted). I use this in a delicious Salted Caramel cream mix. Does genuinely taste salty.

Back
Top Bottom