What's new

Review Sept Vape Mail Gold Subscription

Shetland Sam

Achiever
So we are back again with another juice review.

This package was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks to the guys over at vape-mail. This is a monthly subscription service. With 3 different tiers.

Silver subscription is £17.99
Gold subscription is £29.99
Platinum subscription is £44.99

We have the gold package. Which contains
4x50ml shortfills
4x10ml 20mg nic salt shots
And a scratch card.

All shortfills have had the mod salt shot added. We are using the mesh pro rda with ni80 mesh

So first juice up is

Hot apple and Cinnamon Pie by The Yorkshire Vaper.

75vg25pg rrp £14.99

I was quite interested when I saw this one and thought it would go one way or another. And unfortunately it went the way I expected. I'm getting a fair bit of cinnamon a touch of the hot apples but I'm not getting much pastry/pie taste. Not un-vapable but not as I hoped it would taste.

Next up is

Butter Boy by Drip Hacks.

Rrp £5

I absolutely love butterscotch. I expected this one to be quite a sickly sweet vape but I was pleasantly surprised. I mean it is sweet but not as much as you would expect. It is a great butterscotch custard vape. It just leaves my mouth watering for me. With a great butterscotch after taste.

Next up is

Helterskelter candy chaos by Dripd.

70vg30pg
Rrp £9.99

This one I have mixed feelings about. In a tank it is rather flavourless and a bit chemically tasting. In a dripper I'm getting a bit more flavour but not a lot. It is a fruit sherbet ice vape. Well I can tell you it has very little cooling imho. I'm getting a slight hint of the sherbet taste but not a lot at all. Over all I'm quite disappointed with this one.

Last up is

Pastille-iced fruits by chubby juice.

Rrp £10

This is my favourite juice out of the four this month. This tastes just like a mouthful of the sweets. It's just a burst of fruityness goodness with the right level of cooling. What more can I say. It tastes like is says it should. I will be stocking up on more of this very soon.

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself

https://www.vape-mail.co.uk

Totally Rrp is £39.98.

Nooooooo.

What happened to Sams super saucy score marks out of ten? My ocd is going bonkers.

Sam's super saucy scale will return for the next review. I was just having a play around with the format.

Back
Top Bottom