What's new

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA

Another derailment.
How weird is it when for some reason you get an old vintage manabush juice mixed in with my order.
Just refilled the cthulhu with pow wow and thought "what the shell's going on".

I found an old bottle of Nanabhozo (forgotten how to spell it) ... I’m saving it to treat myself around Xmas :D

I found an old bottle of Nanabhozo (forgotten how to spell it) ... I’m saving it to treat myself around Xmas :D
Nana isn't massively different to me, more of a profile shift but pow wow and obviously nokomis really makes you jump.
I've had it a few times over the last month. Usually if I order 40 mls instead of 30 as the single packs have a lot of old stock still mixed in.

I don’t think I’ll be able to wait until Monday, so it’s now been washed and the first thing I did was try the 2nd drip tip on the Hastur. If it doesn’t act like a straw I might just modify it to fit, since I’m not that keen on the feel of the stainless one ... but the more I’ve been testing whether it has straw like abilities (ok so far) I’ve convinced myself it doesn’t actually look that bad as it is. I think it may just be wishful thinking though :hmm:

View attachment 173036
It's a nice shape the Galaxies MTL RDTA tip. I didn't much like the clear one it comes with though. With the dark baccy juices I tend to vape it looks revolting very quickly.

It's a nice shape the Galaxies MTL RDTA tip. I didn't much like the clear one it comes with though. With the dark baccy juices I tend to vape it looks revolting very quickly.

I ordered the black one to be matchy, matchy with my pulse or mod so fortunately the one on it is ok ... but I know exactly what you mean. The one I’ve now put on my Hastur Mini, with the PEI top :puke:

I think I may have to keep looking out for a plain black one ... or use lighter liquid :D

Iv'e been using one for a week or so now in squonk mode and I agree it is very good! I have been away most of the weekend and it was great to not have to keep filling the tank up all the time, a very useful and tasty one to add to my collection!

I've been with it all day, refilled it a couple of times and I'm still enamoured of it. It's going to work with me tomorrow. Greater faith hath no woman. :2thumbsup:

Love my Galaxies rdta. Never thought I’d get the hang of building so soon never mind squonking but this has been a great starting point for both

Back
Top Bottom