What's new

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA

nah, I guess it's just because the name is similar and I thought you mentioned threaded tips in the custom tips thread so I put 2 and 2 together and got 9.
Ah ...... that was the DDP One I wanted threaded tips for. Kind of similar again. :)

ADDED: It's my fault ....... my head still can't equate tanks and squonking! ;)

Last edited:
Good, interesting thread. @Crewella it's great when you find a tank which you can throw a build in and it just works. This will go on the list to try.

I like the idea of having the squonk option. Maybe not for everyone, but it's still a + for me.

I don’t think I’ll be able to wait until Monday, so it’s now been washed and the first thing I did was try the 2nd drip tip on the Hastur. If it doesn’t act like a straw I might just modify it to fit, since I’m not that keen on the feel of the stainless one ... but the more I’ve been testing whether it has straw like abilities (ok so far) I’ve convinced myself it doesn’t actually look that bad as it is. I think it may just be wishful thinking though :hmm:

C2443268-106C-4C1B-945C-A54B1DC6A057.jpeg

The Shift is more a straight squonk RDA ........ unless you're thinking of the Nectar Micro? Not sure if that squonks TBH, @eyeball kid ?
The shift was one of our early mtl (ish) squonk finds wasn't it. I like it but it has a naughty habit of pulling the coil down to the deck and shorting now and then. Probably my builds.
The split comes with a 510 adapter which is perfect. I will get a pic of mine later. It's one of those rda's that needs squonking once an hour. There's a type R model which was a little more dtl.

Sadly the nectar isn't squonk ready. It takes a little adaptation or you end up squonking up through the airflow, lol.

I don’t think I’ll be able to wait until Monday, so it’s now been washed and the first thing I did was try the 2nd drip tip on the Hastur. If it doesn’t act like a straw I might just modify it to fit, since I’m not that keen on the feel of the stainless one ... but the more I’ve been testing whether it has straw like abilities (ok so far) I’ve convinced myself it doesn’t actually look that bad as it is. I think it may just be wishful thinking though :hmm:

View attachment 173036
It looks better on the black one. Should it start acting straw like just run a larger diameter drill bit through it.

Another derailment.
How weird is it when for some reason you get an old vintage manabush juice mixed in with my order.
Just refilled the cthulhu with pow wow and thought "what the shell's going on".

The Galaxies is now set up on my Pulse ... quite reassuring having the visible tank for a beginner, no more squonking ‘just in case’

I like :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom