What's new

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA

I'm hoping SXK will release the Corolla V2 .... squonkable, make the deck posts off-set, more options on the airholes... job done, I'd buy five. ;)
That would be good.
There's a few of these, copervape, smjy ect. No money really and are very squat so look great. Also comes with a 510 adapter and is worth playing with.
I've used one for over a year It's a bit of an unsung hero really.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10024113/6260300-coppervape-split-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank

I was thinking when I got this that I'd seen someone mention this on here and they said they liked it ....... I've just realised it was you @lucifah :2thumbsup:

I've got a couple of MTL atties which I really enjoy right now, but I think the Vapefly RDTA wins for me at the moment. Followed by 1928, Hastur Mini and Ammit MTL RDA (not necessarily in that order though). From the newer atties that is. I do love the Origen Little and Strike 18 too, but they cause too much mess most of the time as they have tiny decks.

Quite curious about the Digiflavor ETNA, which is due to be released

No, I have a Shift. I was a bit scared of the wide bore tip on the Split! :D

ah right .... it's a similar thing though or not?

I wouldn't mind trying the dual coil, especially in TC with a couple of SS coils, that would stop it getting too rowdy. :D

ah right .... it's a similar thing though or not?

I wouldn't mind trying the dual coil, especially in TC with a couple of SS coils, that would stop it getting too rowdy. :D
The Shift is more a straight squonk RDA ........ unless you're thinking of the Nectar Micro? Not sure if that squonks TBH, @eyeball kid ?

By the way, if you have a Berserker RDA flying about, you can repurpose it: Its drip tip suits the Galaxies RDTA splendidly :D

Attachments

• DSC_0093_shrunk.JPG
    DSC_0093_shrunk.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 63
The Shift is more a straight squonk RDA ........ unless you're thinking of the Nectar Micro? Not sure if that squonks TBH, @eyeball kid ?

nah, I guess it's just because the name is similar and I thought you mentioned threaded tips in the custom tips thread so I put 2 and 2 together and got 9.

Back
Top Bottom