What's new

Mango banana thoughts...

I've taken the advice from @MrDJ and ordered 3 bottles of nasty at a much lower price than I usually pay so that covers me for now but I think diy is the way to go for longevity

Even if you don't manage to make a 1:1 clone (which is very unlikely btw) you'll struggle to make anything that's not vapable or enjoyable. A good thing about diy is tweaking recipes to your own personal taste.

@Horrand I think my tribulation was because most of the posts or forums I looked at talked about the fine details, I.e. drops, equations, a billion different flavours, rather than showing the process in its simplest form.
Hard to process that much information when I don't even have any of the equipment or liquids

@Horrand I think my tribulation was because most of the posts or forums I looked at talked about the fine details, I.e. drops, equations, a billion different flavours, rather than showing the process in its simplest form.
Hard to process that much information when I don't even have any of the equipment or liquids

Try this link, i wrote up a guide on reddit to try and make a simple how to guide.

I tried making it as simple as i could and included options for mixing with nic shots and 100mg (you'd use 72mg if you can get hold of it here, but it's exactly the same process)

Try this link, i wrote up a guide on reddit to try and make a simple how to guide.

I tried making it as simple as i could and included options for mixing with nic shots and 100mg (you'd use 72mg if you can get hold of it here, but it's exactly the same process)
thats a great post for beginners. well done fella.
but your third link of the scales can be got much cheaper here https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...Weighing+Scales+Jewellery+0.01g-500g&_sacat=0

another word that ive not heard before is tare. does that mean reset or zero
· Add 2.52g CAP Sugar Cookie and tare
· Add 1.26g CAP Vanilla Custard V1 and tare

thats a great post for beginners. well done fella.
but your third link of the scales can be got much cheaper here https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...Weighing+Scales+Jewellery+0.01g-500g&_sacat=0

another word that ive not heard before is tare. does that mean reset or zero
· Add 2.52g CAP Sugar Cookie and tare
· Add 1.26g CAP Vanilla Custard V1 and tare

Thanks! I've been thinking about editing it to cross post on potv, we get quite a few questions about how to mix in the other sub forums here (removing the American bits of course). I don't use ebay much but don't links on there get old fast?

Sorry, to tare the scales is to set to zero.

Thanks! I've been thinking about editing it to cross post on potv, we get quite a few questions about how to mix in the other sub forums here (removing the American bits of course). I don't use ebay much but don't links on there get old fast?

Sorry, to tare the scales is to set to zero.
i got mine for £7 about 2-3 months ago and they are still on there. think its only bids that dont stick around but these are buy now.

i got mine for £7 about 2-3 months ago and they are still on there. think its only bids that dont stick around but these are buy now.

Cheers mate. If i get round to posting it here I'll add your link to it.

:yourock:
Cheers @Horrand that guide was perfect for, id watch little video on YouTube I think from someone at vape university?? #dunno if that's right#
Pretty much the same idea and it makes it seem so easy to get into. As soon as I've got some cash I think ill be ordering myself some stuff. So thanks again for sharing that gem.

@MrDJ I cocked up...
Meant to order 2 bottles of the mango and banana nasty juice but accidentally ordered strawberry and mango, probably still enjoy it and at the price I got them ill still be happy but there was some face palming earlier.
But thank you for your suggestion of where to order from. Happy with the service and speed mate.
Possibly gonna do a little taste review tomorrow on it if I have time.

Back
Top Bottom