What's new

Mango banana thoughts...

Awfu

Initiate
Hey all I'm a new member and i guess the main reason I joined was because I was looking for an alternative to the nasty juice cush man banana I always vape.

The problem I have is that it's my absolute favourite nothing I've tried comes close. Pretty much all nasty flavours are right up my alley.

Rather than spending £20 a bottle that will last me a week tops I'd like to try and recreate the flavour, but having no mixing experience or detailed knowledge I don't know where to start.

Have any of you created any thing similar or have any thought where to start?

I've looked at recipe sites but seem to be coming up at a loss for anything similar.

Feel free to dismiss my idle rhetoric 0.o

@MrDJ Thanks I'll take a look at that site and check out the recommended search sites too. One reason I'm so hesitant with ordering online is delivery times. None seemed clear on how long it wait and options to fast track delivery seemed costly or none existant.

usually its best to give 2-3 days especially if ordering at weekends. if ordered weekday early then it can be next day delivery.
i usually get red carded as at work when posty comes so have to collect.

The site you linked looks good. Need to sort myself out a bottle for today but think I may splash on a few bottles and maybe even try one of nasty juices new flavours.

Bit of an add of question @MrDJ but I need new prebuilt coils for my kylin the shop closest doesn't seem that helpful and when I go searching I don't really find much helpful (probably because I don't really get what I'm looking for to start with) any advice where to look or what I should be looking to get? Usually get fused Clapton 0.45 am I doing right?

The site you linked looks good. Need to sort myself out a bottle for today but think I may splash on a few bottles and maybe even try one of nasty juices new flavours.

Bit of an add of question @MrDJ but I need new prebuilt coils for my kylin the shop closest doesn't seem that helpful and when I go searching I don't really find much helpful (probably because I don't really get what I'm looking for to start with) any advice where to look or what I should be looking to get? Usually get fused Clapton 0.45 am I doing right?
sorry but cant help with them sorts of coils as i dont build. i just use ready made coils.
best start a new post asking about the coils as you will get more replys as apes that know more about coils may not look at juice posts.

Thanks @Chu the app seems really good. Came up straight away. Seriously making me consider making my own now.

Thanks @Chu the app seems really good. Came up straight away. Seriously making me consider making my own now.

Yeah mate if you buy the concentrates it's easy. Also on the app if you click the bottle you can you can change the amount and it will calculate it all for you :)

I've taken the advice from @MrDJ and ordered 3 bottles of nasty at a much lower price than I usually pay so that covers me for now but I think diy is the way to go for longevity

Back
Top Bottom