What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dinner lady 50/50

AJT

Veteran
Going to try going in a different direction with my eliquid..
I only vape tobacco stuff so going to try something anew going to have a bash at dinner lady lemon tart 50/50.
Change is as good as a holiday they say.

Can I suggest 'Mint Choc chip' by OG Ice cream Shakes.It has a milder taste than tobacco but quite similar in some ways.

Have ya gone off tobacoo mate or just fancy mixing it up a little .

Going to try going in a different direction with my eliquid..
I only vape tobacco stuff so going to try something anew going to have a bash at dinner lady lemon tart 50/50.
Change is as good as a holiday they say.
It vapes great in 50/50 bud. The nic salts one is one of the best salts I've tried.

Last edited:
Have ya gone off tobacoo mate or just fancy mixing it up a little .
Fancy a change..I still have not found my adv..got some that I’m happy with but not like the old stuff...I have a few diy mixes steeping so thought I would try other things while I wait..

Fancy a change..I still have not found my adv..got some that I’m happy with but not like the old stuff...I have a few diy mixes steeping so thought I would try other things while I wait..
Digby's make some unusual flavours and halcyon haze are worth a look for something quite unique.

Their liquid is delicious. Try the guava sunrise as well. Now that really is addictive stuff!

Back
Top Bottom