What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FREE TRIAL BOX

Ok, so I think I have good news... (hopefully!)

I've been told the checkout has a new program so that you won't need to put in your card details anymore (fingers crossed!)

So feel free if you'd like to ask for a freebie trial! New link is here - www.myvapebox.co.uk/potv

Just let me know if there are any problems, and have great weekends in the meantime!

P.s. I'll update the instructions in the original post :)
Any plans to offer 0mg? As 3 is too much for me [emoji20]

Hello Chloe,

It's good you did it like this specifically for POTV. It's also good you actually offer 12 - 18 mg.

Hence I'll support this and give it a try.

Best wishes

Ok, so I think I have good news... (hopefully!)

I've been told the checkout has a new program so that you won't need to put in your card details anymore (fingers crossed!)

So feel free if you'd like to ask for a freebie trial! New link is here - www.myvapebox.co.uk/potv

Just let me know if there are any problems, and have great weekends in the meantime!

P.s. I'll update the instructions in the original post :)

I didn't have any technical issues with the site. It seems pretty well designed on that level to me.

You could do with making the Branding / identity more distinctive though, it looks rather 'out of a box'.

And it's here! That was quick indeed.
Looking forward to trying it later. Thanks
20180915_123402.jpeg

Glad to see another 50/50 juice that goes up to 12 and 18mg. Also on the lookout for coffee vapes, so went for that one. Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom