What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It says "say hi" so hi...

Awfu

Initiate
Hey, just joined and waned to introduce myself. Been vaping for about a year or so. Started with a smok v8 baby snd quickly moved onto a vaporesso revenge adding a kylin tank. Pretty much been using nasty juice since day one. Currently on cush man mango/banana as standard.
Guess the reason I joined is I've spent a good few hours looking a juice online and don't really have a clue what's worth trying. I don't have money to splash on juice that I'm liable to dislike after a couple of days vaping and everything I have tried in the past just doesn't quite meet my taste requirements. Either hitting me with a dry acidic burn the flavour becoming unpleasant very quickly.
If anyone has any recommendations for what I should be looking at or any advice id be glad to hear it.

Hi @Awfu and welcome to the Planet.

certainly plenty of juice out there. best start a new post to ask the juice question. nice small list stuck in the new user section worth a gander through.

Hiya @Awfu Good to have you here in the planet. When you find your way around you will find most of your answers

Thanks @MrDJ and @tony68 just started looking around. Think I was kinda being slightly lazy expecting the answers to fall into m lap but nothing good comes without effort :)

Welcome - only thing likely to fall into your lap is a banana skin, these apes throw em everywhere

Back
Top Bottom