What's new

It says "say hi" so hi...

Awfu

Initiate
Hey, just joined and waned to introduce myself. Been vaping for about a year or so. Started with a smok v8 baby snd quickly moved onto a vaporesso revenge adding a kylin tank. Pretty much been using nasty juice since day one. Currently on cush man mango/banana as standard.
Guess the reason I joined is I've spent a good few hours looking a juice online and don't really have a clue what's worth trying. I don't have money to splash on juice that I'm liable to dislike after a couple of days vaping and everything I have tried in the past just doesn't quite meet my taste requirements. Either hitting me with a dry acidic burn the flavour becoming unpleasant very quickly.
If anyone has any recommendations for what I should be looking at or any advice id be glad to hear it.

Hi @Awfu and welcome to the Planet.

certainly plenty of juice out there. best start a new post to ask the juice question. nice small list stuck in the new user section worth a gander through.

Hiya @Awfu Good to have you here in the planet. When you find your way around you will find most of your answers

Thanks @MrDJ and @tony68 just started looking around. Think I was kinda being slightly lazy expecting the answers to fall into m lap but nothing good comes without effort :)

Welcome - only thing likely to fall into your lap is a banana skin, these apes throw em everywhere

Back
Top Bottom