Vape Club
What's new

Second Set up advice please

Cthulhu Hastur Mini as suggested, or Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA. They both produce cracking flavour.
For your 1928 the fix might be some sellotape on the three bigger holes. Not pretty, but makes it tighter, as it draws air from all holes due to the gap between cap and barrel. Or put the holes on the wrong side. That's super tight.

Smoore
Have a browse in the classified section..maybe get some kit cheaper to try out..

+1 for the Spica Pro. I have an original and a clone and they both deliver on tight draw and great flavour. Personally I don't get on well with nic salts, prefer 18mg freebase. But you could look at Manabush Firewater range and Dinner Lady.

AcmeFog
Hastur mini ordered prime delivery from Amazon woohoo And spica copy on the slowboat. Now just to sit here and shake in anticipation!

WP_20180730_20_03_25_Pro (2).jpg vapedroids are good mods
got a cracking c1d2 with dna75 chip here
takes both 18650 and 2oxxx in single

small ,feels good in the hand love it

Elux
View attachment 172855 vapedroids are good mods
got a cracking c1d2 with dna75 chip here
takes both 18650 and 2oxxx in single

small ,feels good in the hand love it
Just had a looksie and it seems second hand is the only way to get one as nowhere seems to have them in stock. Not really fond of the idea of.buying a second hand mod, that, and I've already got a mirage in the post! Should be here Monday!

Hastur mini ordered prime delivery from Amazon woohoo And spica copy on the slowboat. Now just to sit here and shake in anticipation!

I think you've made a good decision there.

Vape Green
Just had a looksie and it seems second hand is the only way to get one as nowhere seems to have them in stock. Not really fond of the idea of.buying a second hand mod, that, and I've already got a mirage in the post! Should be here Monday!
Make sure you grab a decent 21700 cell for the mirage (fogstar).
Makes all the difference. Turns a nice looking feature rich battery eater into a two day mtl mod. Very good indeed. Incredibly light too.

Make sure you grab a decent 21700 cell for the mirage (fogstar).
Makes all the difference. Turns a nice looking feature rich battery eater into a two day mtl mod. Very good indeed. Incredibly light too.
I was thinking of getting a pair of 40T's. Should be sufficient I'd imagine.

Royal Flush Vape
1537032144537.jpeg

Woohooo! It's arrived. First tank I've built for a loooooooong time! 8 wraps, spaced, .3mm ss316l with 2.5mm ID. Set at 30w 420f, lovely tight draw, epic flavour. Getting this was a great shout. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom