What's new

Nic salt itchy nose

MickNewtyleRed

Achiever
Does anybody else get an itchy nose when using nic salts. I sneeze as well anybody else having issues with this. In love with pods at the moment using 20mg nic salt liquids but this is starting to put me off using them.

I can't vape them , it gets my throat and tongue more than my nose but yeah ..... try 18mg 'normal' nic.

Anything over 12mg is really rough for me normal nic. I like the 20mg salts because I get that quick hit when I am busy.

Do you exhale through your nose? I find that will make me sneeze when using 18mg or above.

It's just the nic salts that do it bijou I can vape anything else just the salts that cause the reaction

Sometimes get the sneezes with nic salt, but I'm a nose exhaler. Have to remember gob not hooter [emoji6]

I’ve noticed it sometimes as well when I was using it, but certain flavour concentrated make me sneeze as well and I was never sure if it was one or the other. I wonder if it’s to do with excess benzoic acid? If you diy, you could experiment by mixing it with standard nic. If there is excess acid, the standard box will bond to it and convert to salt, which might sort out the sneezing if that’s the cause.

Nah zouzounaki I dont DIY anymore mate. I get it with all nic salts I also use the zap and aisu shortfills which come with zap nic salt shots and the pre mixed 20mg 10mls I use are from a few different brands

Back
Top Bottom