What's new

Chefs concentrates as good as the fanatasi ones

I just ordered up so probably get by end of week, how long do you normally steep them for?

I've not tried them but they're all fruity so should be good to go off the shake or overnight. The citris ones might take an extra day or two depending if you think they're too harsh at first.

I just ordered up so probably get by end of week, how long do you normally steep them for?
Most of them just shake and vape. I noticed for the grape one that it is a bit stronger in the first day, but then it's becoming very smooth.

Its all about their Tickle me pink - Been a favourite of mine for years
Just received mine this morning, smells amazing!!! Very fruity, can't wait to try it!! How long do you steep it for? Was thinking about giving it a day or two...

Just received mine this morning, smells amazing!!! Very fruity, can't wait to try it!! How long do you steep it for? Was thinking about giving it a day or two...

Guava, berries and apple - I'd personally try it off the shake but should be fine overnight being fruits.

Update, it's delicious!!! Something from it reminds me of a carrot cake..idk why, but I like it!! Thank you!

Making a new order this weekend having on my list the next:
1. Mexican Fried Ice Cream
2. Calipitter chow (friend recommendation)

Any other recommendations (I want to be over 30quid so I can get free shipping, so I need to spend an another tenner)?

Cookie Dough Ice Cream, under £3 for 30mls use at 15% and I find its lovely straight away - remember scraping the bowl after mum had made a cake........mm!

Its very nice but difficult to explain.
Best i can do is its like having your nuts creamed.
I’m having a problem getting my head around this description as far as imagining how a vape juice tastes (and not having nuts probably doesn’t help).

Back
Top Bottom