What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

I'll take the raspberry ripple too at a discount price so it doesn't go to waste if you like? .... :D

Haha ok no worries, I’ll see if I can make the brown darker and pour it in with a small pipette or something.

It’s like being back at school learning primary colours [emoji23]

Haha ok no worries, I’ll see if I can make the brown darker and pour it in with a small pipette or something.

It’s like being back at school learning primary colours [emoji23]

I have to admit it looks like fun .... I don't have the lathe skills to make tips or anything but making blanks would be like a dream job. :D

I have to admit it looks like fun .... I don't have the lathe skills to make tips or anything but making blanks would be like a dream job. :D

Yeah it is fun! The pastel ones are a little more difficult and less fun as you have to rush, they use a white resin rather than clear which gives the pastel effect. Soon as you add part B the cups get red hot and you have around -2 minutes to get them mixed, poured, in the pressure pot and pressurised [emoji23]

If you don’t get it in the pot and under pressure in time it will come out looking like the inside of a fucking aero [emoji23]

The clear stuff has around 20 mins until it sets so you have much more time with the clear one to faff around with it and make patterns etc [emoji16]

Like so... aero lolly anyone? [emoji23]

IMG_4519.jpg

lol .....

think how much fun you are going to have when I'm getting you to mix pastels with bright clear colours. :D

Haha, I don’t think that’s even possible mate. Pretty sure you can’t mix two types of resin together, could possibly get some Pastel pigments though!

Haha, I don’t think that’s even possible mate. Pretty sure you can’t mix two types of resin together, could possibly get some Pastel pigments though!

ah, that's a shame, I was thinking that ice cream looking stuff would look great with some 'sauce' running through it.

ah, that's a shame, I was thinking that ice cream looking stuff would look great with some 'sauce' running through it.

Yeah that would look cool! Could maybe cast some thin ribbons of the sauce on a sheet of glass and then bend them into swirls, then cast those into a pastel colour. That could work!

Yeah that would look cool! Could maybe cast some thin ribbons of the sauce on a sheet of glass and then bend them into swirls, then cast those into a pastel colour. That could work!

now we are talking. :D

now we are talking. :D

I’d say this is pretty damn near a Neapolitan ice cream? Considering it’s pretty much random how they turn out [emoji16]

Tip blank is still a bit soft but photo below of what you can expect it to roughly look like.

Chocolate is literally on the verge of bleeding through the vanilla in places on the ring, we got lucky with that one I think.

IMG_4526.jpg
IMG_4527.jpg
IMG_4528.jpg
IMG_4529.jpg
IMG_4530.jpg

Back
Top Bottom