What's new

Vape Shop Complains Over Police CBD Raid

Chris K

Vendor
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/vape-shop-owners-lodge-formal-1998450

Few typos but it's a local rag, what do we expect!

So an interesting story... Either the Police have royally screwed up or the shop owner is selling something under the counter that he shouldn't be...

Police aren't idiots, they must surely have looked at the legalities of CBD before applying to the Mags for a warrant. Makes me smell a rat...

However... Wouldn't be the first time Police haven't done their jobs properly before taking action and Mags will issue warrants under Misuse of Drugs using the smallest amount of evidence possible.

Who do you believe?

running a company called thc free weed doesnt help.

still it sounds like the police and courts have fooked up this time.

running a company called thc free weed doesnt help.

still it sounds like the police and courts have fooked up this time.

I'd agree. Guy is abit of an idiot who is obviously going to attract attention. Reckon Police may have seized it just to make sure under 1mg of THC then return the lot.

Many of nights spent in that exact hotel in my youth :18: also great journalism as always from the Plymouth Herald :18:.

But anyway back onto to the subject. We don't know what went on so it's hard to comment on the situation. But like you said there could of been back hand deals going on under the counter (I knew of a few shops in Plymouth who used to for various 'things').

They must of had sufficient evidence in order to get a warrent, so who knows what really went on.

Product states "LOW THC"
Shouldn't contain any THC?

20180913_204422.jpg
0_VIP-CBD-2.jpg

typical police putting all their efforts into anything and everything even remotely related to weed rather actually catching real criminals selling real drugs etc...
I just dont get the police’s obsession or the governments obsession with fucking weed???
In terms of a drug its nowhere near as harmful as say...alcohol or as addictive as cigerettes (imo). but they ban it, creating a black market, then put all their efforts into trying to stop the black market with little to ZERO fucking effect and do stupid shit like this...
Blaggs my head.

typical police putting all their efforts into anything and everything even remotely related to weed rather actually catching real criminals selling real drugs etc...
I just dont get the police’s obsession or the governments obsession with fucking weed???
In terms of a drug its nowhere near as harmful as say...alcohol or as addictive as cigerettes (imo). but they ban it, creating a black market, then put all their efforts into trying to stop the black market with little to ZERO fucking effect and do stupid shit like this...
Blaggs my head.

Same with all multi million pound industries, They regulate it so THEY can make the most profit.

Same with all multi million pound industries, They regulate it so THEY can make the most profit.
If the morons just legalised it, they could regulate it, properly, fuck...even tax it.
Instead of creating something they cant regulate, cant police properly, wasting tax payers money and police time and overfilling our prisons with petty shit like this which...oh is paid for by us again...
The negatives outway the positives by a huge margin.

If the morons just legalised it, they could regulate it, properly, fuck...even tax it.
Instead of creating something they cant regulate, cant police properly, wasting tax payers money and police time and overfilling our prisons with petty shit like this which...oh is paid for by us again...
The negatives outway the positives by a huge margin.

I'm whole hearty with you on this. Hell I rarely smoke it any more and still think it's should be legalised especially for medicinal purposes. The pros far outweight the small amount of cons.

Back
Top Bottom