What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best Squonk Atty for the Rage Mod

I’m using a Crius as its pretty much unoversquonkable.

Surprised? So was I - that’s actually a real word. Look it up.

I would recommend a Wotofo Profile , excellent for squonking and great flavour.

So should I buy a Rage?
Any of yours fucked up?
Could you give me your true feelings after a period of usage please?
Love you very much.

So should I buy a Rage?
Any of yours fucked up?
Love you very much.
Had nothing but carefree squonking since I got mine. So much so I'm buying a second one. No hesitation at all in recommending this.

So should I buy a Rage?
Any of yours fucked up?
Love you very much.
I just bought a second one. very good. buy with confidence

I've got the dead rabbit on my rage with a 0.20 dual build (basic 24 guage kanthal), flavour is great and the deck is really easy to build on

Hi all
i have happily been using my Ohm Boy Mod with a dead rabbit sq for a couple of months. no issues, very happy.

a couple of days ago, the mod would turn off when i tried to vape. this happened sporadically. would happen repeatedly for half an hour and then would be fine again.

for the last few hours it wont fire at all. i get a mix of the following error messages when i try to fire it:
Atomizer short
Weak battery
Check battery

i have tried another tank, changedbmultiple sets of batteries, still no luck.
put the same tank on my gbox 200 (which i used to use before i got the Ohm Boy) and all works fine.

Any ideas? Many thanks!!

I would have 1000% recommended before this, and still would... i just wish it was working now... i miss it already

Psyclone Citadel pairs pretty well with it. No complaints at all with the rda. Easy to set up, no leakage as yet. It’s a really nice single coil for full flavour.

And Wotofo Profile. I bought 2 different Rage mods for 2 of my profiles. It’s a solid choice.

Looking forward to getting my Rage tomorrow.... Normally would have been today, but i guess everything's slowing up with the Xmas rush

Back
Top Bottom