What's new

[Q&A] Suggestions & solutions to some vape iusses you may come across

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Atomize can't be recognized by the MOD
The MOD keeps asking "New coil (+)" or "Old coil (-)". It can't detect the atomizer due to the short circuit of your tank or your MOD.
Suggestions & Solutions
31_u144.png

· Please use a pin to stick on the 510 connectors to see if it can be fixed or not. If the problem still remains please refer to next step.
· Please try other tanks or coils with your MOD and try the same tank on other MODs to check if they could work fine, so as to confirm whether the problem is in the tank or the MOD.
· If it is the MOD issue, please try to upgrade the firmware of the MOD.

Coil burnt issue
If your coil burnt out within a short time of using, follows might be the causes to the issue:
· You didn't prime the coil before vaping.
· The E-liquid you fill in is not enough.
· Improper vaping settings of power.
· You vape too frequently.
Suggestions & Solutions
31_u144.png

· Please prime the coil with low wattage for the first several puffs.
· Please fill the E-liquid over the minimum line of UFORCE.
· While vaping, please make sure the power of the MOD is within the power range that the coil can support.
· Please stands for 5 minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated before vaping.

Error on reading resistance
Sometimes your MOD might not read the resistance correctly. The resistance may display a little high or low on the screeen. This issue may be caused by the following factors:
· The resistance detection component might be broken.
· The 510 connector might be loose.
· The tank doesn't work fine.
Suggestions & Solutions
31_u144.png

· Please use other tanks to work with the MOD and make sure the tank is working fine.
· Please make sure the 510 connectors are tight.

Daily maintain your device as the following tips:
http://en.voopootech.com/download/Demonstrate_video.mp4
http://en.voopootech.com/download/Panda_daily_maintain.mp4
http://en.voopootech.com/download/Drag_daily_maintain.mp4

I have an issue with my Drag. It is not reading the batteries properly. The mod tells me that there is no battery power when I have put in fully charged batteries. I have tried with several sets of batteries, including brand new batteries.

Sometimes it will work as normal but then after a while it will claim the batteries are not charged enough when they are.

Just wondering if this is a known issue.

I have an issue with my Drag. It is not reading the batteries properly. The mod tells me that there is no battery power when I have put in fully charged batteries. I have tried with several sets of batteries, including brand new batteries.

Sometimes it will work as normal but then after a while it will claim the batteries are not charged enough when they are.

Just wondering if this is a known issue.
That's weird. I will ask our related product engineer then back to answer you. Thanks for the comment.

That's weird. I will ask our related product engineer then back to answer you. Thanks for the comment.

Thank you very much. I thought it might be due to juice getting into it as I have an Advken Manta that leaks occasionally but I'm loathe to take it apart myself.

Thank you very much. I thought it might be due to juice getting into it as I have an Advken Manta that leaks occasionally but I'm loathe to take it apart myself.
Yes, it may have got some juice sunk into the mod and the chip, please be careful to use it again, any more questions, please contact our customer service via [email protected]

Yeah I'm not going to use it again. Shame as I quite like the mod.

As you are not replying to the pm I sent you I will add this here too.

Ok, a foreword to this issue:
I have an issue. I have owned a few Uforce T1 tanks both UK TPD and the STANDARD versions. I have successfully added the connector and the 8ml bubble glass to BOTH versions with no issues, The connector and glass are GENUINE VooPoo items, not some copy crap.

I purchased a VMATE KIT TPD for the wife which I planned on adding the connector and 8ml bubble glass. Here is the problem. The T1 tank that comes in the VMATE TPD kit is NOT the same T1 TPD standalone tank. It came with a capacity of less than 1.8ml, a glass size that does NOT match ANY you have on your website and after carefully checking, the T1 that comes in the VMATE TPD Kit does not have a chimney on the top section of the tank and this means it can NEVER accommodate the connector and the 8ml glass.
So please tell me why you changed the T1 that comes in teh VMATE TPD version KIT????? You quite obviously have but your website does not show this
here you go
both.jpg
both chim.png

standard.png
tpd.png

Back
Top Bottom