What's new

Shops in Wales

Yes, Tim is quite right. My mother in law (spit, spit) lives in Canton and told me about the place - not been in yet but will do soon when I'm forced to visit the outlaws.

Lol... No comment re outlaws, suffice to say toh's family are within 3 miles of the front door...

We're planning an outlet in the Rhondda Valley as a bit of an experiment - could open next month. I have no idea how it will turn out, but only time will tell. Will keep you posted.

Don't know about the Rhondda but there's definately quite a few vapers kicking about Bridgend

Don't know about the Rhondda but there's definately quite a few vapers kicking about Bridgend

Y'know, I keep seeing people say that. But I've yet to actually encounter a vaper in Bridgend.
Considering I live in Pencoed, and work in Bridgend. You'd think I would've bumped into one or two by now.

Unless of course I've been spotted moving really fast* and folk think there's more than one of me hence lots of vapers.

*not likely

Y'know, I keep seeing people say that. But I've yet to actually encounter a vaper in Bridgend.
Considering I live in Pencoed, and work in Bridgend. You'd think I would've bumped into one or two by now.

Unless of course I've been spotted moving really fast* and folk think there's more than one of me hence lots of vapers.

*not likely

lol well as I'm just down the road from you, although I don't work in Bridgend, TOH does tho, as does her brother, .. Jase also a bridgender, then throw in all (every one who smoked) at Herselfs work that are now vapers and that's at least a 1000% increase .. Might be they all hide though ..

I now this is an ageing thread, but I've just discovered there is a vape stall in the indoor market at Llanelli, and this seems to be a good place to mention it. Been there 7 months apparently.

I probably wouldn't have gone over to the corner of the market and found it had it not been for my mother asking to see if a particular stall was still there, which it wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom