What's new

FDA at it again

22953766.jpg

I imagine plan packaging will be introduced next to 'Stop E-liquid appealing to kids' like they did with cigarettes...

I imagine plan packaging will be introduced next to 'Stop E-liquid appealing to kids' like they did with cigarettes...

That’s not a hugely bad idea. It would stop all the stupid cartoon and sweet packet rubbish.

To be fair some packaging is over the top. As long as it has the company name, name of juice and all the safety info, does it really need much else?

I'd be happy with bog standard labels as long as I know what juice is in the bottle. Never cared for fancy artwork tbh.

U.S is the home of tobacco, thus they will do anything to keep selling it. The problem with the U.S is what they tend to do rubs off on the U.K

That’s not a hugely bad idea. It would stop all the stupid cartoon and sweet packet rubbish.

To be fair some packaging is over the top. As long as it has the company name, name of juice and all the safety info, does it really need much else?

I'd be happy with bog standard labels as long as I know what juice is in the bottle. Never cared for fancy artwork tbh.

I quite like some of the cartoon/graffiti artwork to be honest lol. In honestly it wouldn't bother me in the slight, even more so now I DIY.

U.S is the home of tobacco, thus they will do anything to keep selling it. The problem with the U.S is what they tend to do rubs off on the U.K
I disagree.

We haven’t started locking up children in cages, blowing up our own iconic buildings or banned sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom