What's new

Vaporesso switcher

Alan cameron

Hi guys
Looking for some advice from any users. I’ve just received this new mod today and I know it’s meant to have lights up the side and back of the mod. I’ve looked up how to set it up and mine doesn’t have the light option on the settings. Does anyone know if it’s just an update setting or does new mods come with this option.

Thanks

Which version do you have? It’s only the limited edition, or the one with a red and blue casing, that lights up. The others don’t.

looked into this when they first came out and as said it was the SE or LE version only. all the others dont have lights but still have the changeable casing.

You are not missing much not having the lights. Mine has lights and is normally in the off position

If it’s got LE on the box it should have lights, but honest there nothing special and is extra drainage on your battery.

its wasting your batteries. I got 2 vtc6 in my switcher (6000+ mAh in total) and I was vaping mtl, at 13W. I had my batteries full and I started the lights, and in 30 min my batteries got from 100 to 50.. :))

All that christmas features for mods just for first day u have it then it will be disabled by most ppl who bought that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom