What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Post your mechanical pics!

Bloody hell is that your wardrobe where do you hang your clothes ?.....

My wife insisted I get everything in one space. I picked up a large computer Armoire on Craigslist and started rounding it up. It sits in a spare room now out of site, out of mind, so she is off my back. I use the closet of that room for all my mixing stuff.

Just need to polish kennedy
20180912_172112.jpeg

EiaP7RG.jpg

First mech/hybrid, actually love it. Now i just have to figure out a way to tell how low batteries are without plonking them in a regulated mod - missing the experience there.

EiaP7RG.jpg

First mech/hybrid, actually love it. Now i just have to figure out a way to tell how low batteries are without plonking them in a regulated mod - missing the experience there.
With practice you'll be able to tell, so long as you don't like a 2v vape [emoji16]

@m4inbrain as above and the flavour will drop off and you get a weak vape as the battery’s start to drop after you been useing it a bit you will start to notice if that makes sense

9A72F890-423D-4454-862F-5CE2F5234A78.jpeg

25 Kennedy & vindicator clones (FT)

Pretty nice but I think I’ll stick a 510 spacer in here to stay safe!

F4002B25-27FC-4BC2-8681-9D5E38638864.jpeg

I found an old 22 adapter looks a bit funky! Can anyone recommend a nice 24/25mm to get?

Feels like it’s hitting a little harder with this fitted and more constant!

50E5BFDE-E501-445D-BADC-3924E0CF8081.jpeg No fears for safety, 30T and a good protruding 510.......but both are authentic,

Back
Top Bottom