What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help - Reaming out my bottom?

Bryan123456

Achiever
I have a new piece of kit to try out (review will follow). It has a needle in it and the needle needs to fit into the bottom of whatever kit is attached to it (more of this later too).

Meanwhile.... I got out one of my beloved EM Riva atomizers (brand spankers no less) primed the coil with juice, got out a new drip tip and tried to fit it. It won't. The hole in the bottom of the Riva is too small.

I then got out a Boge Cartomizer. This was not brand new, but had been primed with juice and put away, because, excepting within tanks, I have decided I really don't like Boge cartomizers. It fitted, the device fired up and worked. All is well except (there's always an except, isn't there?) I want to use an atomizer on this - it is what I wanted it for.

So does anyone know if it will be OK to ream out the bottom of the Riva, with a drill, so the hole is the same size as the Boge? If it's not, anyone know of a range of atomizers that have big bottom holes?

Blimey never heard of a EM Riva atomiser. If we are talking about the same device (?) I used standard 510 atties in he early days, then LR versions and more recently 306's (which worked very well) so can't help with that one :(

Im still PMSL at the thread title,

Ill get back to you on the content of the thread later :D

My OH just asked what I was laughing at so I read the title out and he innocently asked if you need your bottom hole drilling out to make it bigger :) I can't cope :D

Blimey never heard of a EM Riva atomiser. If we are talking about the same device (?) I used standard 510 atties in he early days, then LR versions and more recently 306's (which worked very well) so can't help with that one :(

It's a SR atomizer manufactured by Joye. A bit 'old school' and all the ones I got were - girlie pink. But were a bargain at £1.58 each and - I love, love love em.

Back
Top Bottom