What's new

Sad Day RIP Old Friend.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Well it owes me nothing, but I'm going to miss you very much :(
My Dear Old Rat Black SXK Rev4B~70 passed away this morning :( It had been getting funky for the last week and I was afraid that despite regular servicing and cleaning that the end was nigh. Fried the Board, strong smell of electrical burning, got the cell out double quick, but wasn't quick enough to get the Boro out so the Plug had welded itself into the well.
The Vapeshell is fine so that's one thing I guess.

As I'm desperately trying to raise funds for a certain person's Birthday present it will be quite a while before I can acquire myself another, but I shall. Silly isn't it? I have many other setups I can use, but already the itch is getting unbearable :)

Hey Ho :(

RIP dear ratblack

As you know @Rob I’m hoping my dober isn’t heading in the same direction this week

Hopefully something will come up soon

#someonebuyhisjemit

Yes, you were the first person I thought of as it melted itself @TartanSpartan :) I've got everything crossed for you.
Have you sorted Iso??

@Rob Creme de Vape have DNA40s for £19, takes about 45 minutes to change over - maybe less if you're not trying to preserve the SXK board. Makes a nice upgrade, I've done two for people now...

Actually, I have an SXK board here if that would help...

@Rob Creme de Vape have DNA40s for £19, takes about 45 minutes to change over - maybe less if you're not trying to preserve the SXK board. Makes a nice upgrade, I've done two for people now...

Actually, I have an SXK board here if that would help...

I may need to look into that too at some point soon

Back
Top Bottom