What's new

Appalling customer service!

Hopefully yours will be fine @DMAN, one of mine is spot on, the other one seems to have a manufacturing fault. I'm just pissed that the only reason a new one hasn't been sent is the kind of incompetence that delayed yours being sent. They just repeatedly send the same bullshit emails.
The emails I got were like they hadn't read my replies. Very infuriating.
I hope you get yours sorted soon.

Sounds like Judy needs a punch in the ovaries!

That sounds like an anchorman quote to me

44510ebb8dd354fd8c74a1ccfb3c257f.jpg

I placed an order with them a few days ago I’m hoping I don’t encounter any issues

I've spent the last week having a continuous back and forth email discussion with 'Judy' at customer service, discussing a faulty atomiser I bought from you.
Today I was offered $10 refund (when the value of the item was $16) because your incompetent staff cannot download the video I sent you so they can forward to the manufacturer.
Even though I have provided yu with instructions on how to do so. And to alternative methods as they seemed to have difficulty with this.
Are your staff familiar with basic computer skills?
Honestly, your prices are fantastic. But after this I doubt that I'll be using you again.

Sort it out.
Dear customer
I am truly very sorry for all the unpleasant shopping experience.
Undoubtedly, we really did not mean to upset you, or any other customer. Losing customers like this way is just stupid.
We are trying our best to train our employees` skill.
Your undertanding would be highly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Everzon

Honestly, that's a joke @Everzon. You're asking me to be understanding about your employee's lack of skill? I'd be a lot more understanding if you just replaced the item, rather than sent essentially the same email to me repeatedly. I have followed your warranty policy exactly, the only impediment is your employee.
I've actually had to contact the manufacturer direct, and have got further in one day than I have with your staff in over a week!

Back
Top Bottom