What's new

Review Coil Master V3 DIY Kit

Its needs a good nail clipper set.
For that price it has to be multi-functional and them side cutters are useless for my toes :D

You need really long arms to reach the end of your toenails.

Or a telescope to see the end of them :D Just pulling your leg just like your podiatrist

Or a telescope to see the end of them :D Just pulling your leg just like your podiatrist

That could actually work as I bought a travel telescope...
Or you could guide me from your conservatory ;)

That could actually work as I bought a travel telescope...
Or you could guide me from your conservatory ;)
Don't need my conservatory optics to see the end of your toenails ,they've just pushed my garden fence down.

Very handy kit, I thought the scissors were crap at first as well, but they're pretty good.My son made off with my V1 set, so I got my one, (used once, and it was all but new), off ebay for 20 quid. What's not to like.

I am now removing my sock to see if the snips will sort my ingrowing toenail.....:eek:

I got one off the 'bay, and it was snide. Scissors broke almost straight away, coil winder threads messed up similarly quickly, wire cutter was blunted far too soon, coil testing doo-dah simply didn't work, half the point broke off the phillips driver...the tweezers have proved to be excellent though.
Moral of the story? Don't go for the absolute cheapest price. I hear you can buy fake cotton bacon now. It's a minefield.

Back
Top Bottom