What's new

Review Nom Nomz - Community one-shots review

peegore

Postman
Afternoon everyone!

Richard at Nom Nomz, in conjunction with some of the most popular mixologist on websites such as alltheflavours.com, has put together a small range of four of their best creations and turned them into one-shots! Personally I think its a great idea, and a fab showcase for what excellent recipes the mixing community can come up with! They are

Apple Buttah, Folkart's Reserve, God Milk and Sadlad Toast Crunch.

Link here ( site a little NSFW in places ) - https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/...olkarts-reserve-god-milk-sadlad-toast-crunch/

Cheers, Peegore

Afternoon everyone!

Richard at Nom Nomz, in conjunction with some of the most popular mixologist on websites such as alltheflavours.com, has put together a small range of four of their best creations and turned them into one-shots! Personally I think its a great idea, and a fab showcase for what excellent recipes the mixing community can come up with! They are

Link here ( site a little NSFW in places ) - https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/...olkarts-reserve-god-milk-sadlad-toast-crunch/

Cheers, Peegore
Any recommendation on percentage for nomnomz Strawberry Ambrosia and Pear Drips. I picked them up with the recent discount code that got posted, strawberry is for me and I'll be doing the pear for a friend
Thanks

Any recommendation on percentage for nomnomz Strawberry Ambrosia and Pear Drips. I picked them up with the recent discount code that got posted, strawberry is for me and I'll be doing the pear for a friend
Thanks

20% is a good starting point with most Nom Nomz concentrates
but i would say a little less with the pear drips maybe 17 (ish)
but like always thats to my tastes yours maybe different.

Thanks
From the man himself Richard at Nom Nomz, to match the ready-mixed e-liquids, it's 25% for Strawberry Ambrosia and 15% for Pear Drips.

Hope it helps!

From the man himself Richard at Nom Nomz, to match the ready-mixed e-liquids, it's 25% for Strawberry Ambrosia and 15% for Pear Drips.

Hope it helps!
A big Manchester Nice1 to you sir I'll now get them mixed up today after work
Thank you

Great reviews as always...your my 'go to' for liquid reviews

Afternoon everyone!

Cheers, Peegore

Last edited:
thanks for the review

got my eye on the FOLKART’S RESERVE
at 4.5% sounds to good to pass on

just finishing a bottle of boss reserve ,how do they compare if uv tried that one

You'll be surprised how much flavour you can get out of small % mixes

Back
Top Bottom