What's new

Kennedy RDA 25mm copper clone?

Idk why i find this so amusing :18: anyone ever had a bad experience with em?
Hell yeah, loads of people.

But when you're shipping hundreds of thousands of orders a week there's gonna be a fuck up.

One thing with Fasttech is, they deal with the mistakes if and when they occur.

Ive ordered from em, Its worth the money imo and if something goes wrong its worth the time and effort I guess cause its a lot cheaper! Thanks a lot for the help :2thumbsup:

Do they just need my country, city, house number, street name and postcode? I tried to put west midlands in but it doesnt show up on the shipping details. If its not here in 10 days should I contact them? Do you phone or send an email? Ive never ordered something from murica before aa you can probably tell :54: pretty awesome lil website tho

Ive ordered from em, Its worth the money imo and if something goes wrong its worth the time and effort I guess cause its a lot cheaper! Thanks a lot for the help :2thumbsup:

Do they just need my country, city, house number, street name and postcode? I tried to put west midlands in but it doesnt show up on the shipping details. If its not here in 10 days should I contact them? Do you phone or send an email? Ive never ordered something from murica before aa you can probably tell :54: pretty awesome lil website tho
If it's not there in 10 days open a ticket against the item on your account and message them your concerns, also ingore tracking info as its pretty useless and if you do ever need to message them write clearly and in simple terms and no insults or swaring as it will get you nowhere with the Chinese and other than that welcome to saving money so you can spend more money on shit you don't need [emoji23]

Why have you ordered from murica (America) when everybodys said to order from Fasttech :banghead::noob:

Back
Top Bottom