What's new

Kennedy RDA 25mm copper clone?

Subohmoctopus

Postman
Hey guys, I really want the Kennedy 25mm RDA because the bottom airflow looks amazing and I think it would be the perfect fit for my broadside stacked copper mech tube.

Im thinking of getting the kennedy 25mm brass for my broadside mech as my main vape for building around .6-.7ohms and the extra build room will give me more options with bulkier coils as well as clouds bro clouds. For the mech I woyld be using my samsung 30qs and then having my drop dead RDA on my smok alien 220w with my LG HB6 batts as a back up vape.

Problem is, I CANT BLOODY FIND ANYWHERE THAT SELLS THE KENNEDY 25MM BRASS CLONE. I think the 80 pound price mark is a bit much for the original! Does anyone have a link to a good 25mm copper Kennedy clone? Or does anyone know any classifieds selling it cheaper?

Thanks for reading :)

Youre a legend bro.

I'm just wondering though how well do you think it would perform against a legit Kennedy? Do you think its worth me getting for my setup?
Can't answer that dude tbh... I don't use clones personally.

But it could be hit or miss, it could be a decent clone or it could be an absolute dog shit clone.

It might be worth finding Mech Addiction I believe the group's called on Facebook. You'd likely find one on there secondhand.

Free shipping?! WTF surely shipping to the uk would cost more than the bloody mod does lol, 9 dollars though! Is this some next level chineese knock off made of tin foil or just as good as boldvapes? Do you know how long fasttech takes to ship
It's China dude. It'll be the same clones you find in the UK, from varying sources.

China shipping is cheap as the UK government / royal mail pick up the bill from China.

Already given away a copper atomiser, can't stand the taste and I hear certain people are the same with brass. I stick to stainless steel now.

It's China dude. It'll be the same clones you find in the UK, from varying sources.

China shipping is cheap as the UK government / royal mail pick up the bill from China.
Do you reckon knucklehead is selling the same one as fasttech?

Youre a legend bro.

I'm just wondering though how well do you think it would perform against a legit Kennedy? Do you think its worth me getting for my setup?
First of all is the broadside a 24mm won't you have overhang?
Second the khv clone is almost a identical vape to the original but it will end up falling apart over time where as the original comes with a lifetime warranty and better quality everything so I'd buy the clone and if you like it when it starts to fall apart maybe buy the original from there [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom