What's new

Appalling customer service!

cptfrederickson

Postman
I've spent the last week having a continuous back and forth email discussion with 'Judy' at customer service, discussing a faulty atomiser I bought from you.
Today I was offered $10 refund (when the value of the item was $16) because your incompetent staff cannot download the video I sent you so they can forward to the manufacturer.
Even though I have provided yu with instructions on how to do so. And to alternative methods as they seemed to have difficulty with this.
Are your staff familiar with basic computer skills?
Honestly, your prices are fantastic. But after this I doubt that I'll be using you again.

Sort it out.

Seriously, asking you to send them a video then not being able to watch it? That’s a joke.

You should sort this out @Everzon .

That is a joke. I'm right off Chinese vendors at the moment ....... it's only when you have a problem that you find out who the good ones are.

Maybe you should put it on youtube for them. It would kill two birds with one stone as you could also elaborate on it, and turn it into a review of the faulty atomiser and @Everzon ’s excellent customer service.

Could be worth a go, but I'm sure they'd still find a problem! I've explained how to download it, then sent them web links to the video to send to the manufacturer when they couldn't download it. Click link, video plays, so same principle really.
I've actually contacted steam crave direct so they can see the videos (as this was @Everzon's aim) and verify the fault.
Hopefully that will push things on after a week of emails back and forth.

Wasnt there someone else recently complaining about something equally silly with everzon. They wanted him to confirm his address multiple times. Was that everzon or someone else?

Wasnt there someone else recently complaining about something equally silly with everzon. They wanted him to confirm his address multiple times. Was that everzon or someone else?
Yes but it got sorted "eventually"

Like someone said it's putting me off ordering from there all the nonsense going on.

That was me, and I think I've ordered the same thing that the OP has a problem with.
This could be fun.

Hopefully yours will be fine @DMAN, one of mine is spot on, the other one seems to have a manufacturing fault. I'm just pissed that the only reason a new one hasn't been sent is the kind of incompetence that delayed yours being sent. They just repeatedly send the same bullshit emails.

Back
Top Bottom