What's new

Golden Virginia

Its difficult to recreate burning leaves.

and the fact that burning leaves doesn't actually taste that nice ..... as we discovered when we stopped smoking.

the trick is to create something that gives you a nice smokey tobacco aroma and depth but actually tastes of something else imo, I think that's why RY4 is always so popular. I'm a big fan of nutty tobaccos for that reason too.

RY4 is what I gave up smoking with but it was a poor subsitute. I quickly moved away from tobacco's after then.
I still love a nice mature cigar vape though.

RY4 is what I gave up smoking with but it was a poor subsitute. I quickly moved away from tobacco's after then.
I still love a nice mature cigar vape though.

yeah RY4 doesn't taste of any tobacco I've ever smoked .... FA Cigar Passion is a really good cigar flavour imo.

FA tuscan reserve is a great cigar concentrate. Good mixed with cigar passion then blended with other ingredients also.

I vape predominantly tobaccos. For me FA and TPA tobaccos are pretty poor, chemical and synthetic tasting. Inawera and Flavorah are really good.

Inawera do so many it can be a bit of a crap shoot. The 'absolutes' are much stronger than the 'aromes' Their Latakia is amazing, but not like a Latakia really. Their DNB is a really good thing to have, add 0.25% to 1% INW Virginia Absolute and 0.25% AP is a really solid, dry vape.

Flavorah are really solid. Cured, Native, Kentucky Blend and Connecticut Shade are all good. Native is a good dry roll up substitute. Lovage root is really useful, it can moisten up a dry tobacco mix, and let you up the % of the tobaccos a touch. Their Wood Spice is a really interesting note too. Use really low

I was gifted this by a Polish friend. Mixed at 3% it has a lovely rounded Virginia flavour.
20180908_090914.jpeg
20180908_090940.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom