Vape Superstore
What's new

Review HORIZON Falcon Tank Resin ARTISAN EDITION + Giveaway

Great review, sounds so so good.Sound too hot for me though so #notanentry- had a quick look at coils for this -

wood pulp, mesh - what the .......it`s the future.....
Good point I forgot to mention in my review - the heat!

I'm the same, I dislike hot vapes.

It's not a hot vape in the slightest, I was very surprised how little heat there was I would call it a mildly warm vape, I get a warmer vape from my 55 watts Ijoy Squonk RDTA.

Not sure if it's to do with the mesh, airflow or a combination of both.

Vape Superstore
Good point I forgot to mention in my review - the heat!

I'm the same, I dislike hot vapes.

It's not a hot vape in the slightest, I was very surprised how little heat there was I would call it a mildly warm vape, I get a warmer vape from my 55 watts Ijoy Squonk RDTA.

Not sure if it's to do with the mesh, airflow or a combination of both.

Thanks - I`ll try my luck then.

1. jd210991
2. Razuddi
3. wally
4 iqon

I tried one and now have one in my FT basket waiting for an imminent discount code, so I'll stick my name down.

1. jd210991
2. Razuddi
3. wally
4 iqon
5. Ment

Vape Green
1. jd210991
2. Razuddi
3. wally
4 iqon
5. Ment
6. Banjostring

Nice review and the tank looks cracking too. I'll put my name down for this one [emoji106]

Never owned a stock coil subohm tank so I would like to try it after reading your review.

1. jd210991
2. Razuddi
3. wally
4 iqon
5. Ment
6. Banjostring
7. Smplmind

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I'm a big fan of the Falcon tanks, got the original and the first resin, this one looks great too. Thanks for the review.. Have you done something do your hair, it looks GREAT!! ;)

Wiked review mate dont no if i can enter or not but going to get this for my mate who wanted a bigger tank .

AcmeFog
My friend and brother in law keep telling me to buy a Falcon so with abit of luck I could own one ;) thanks

1. jd210991
2. Razuddi
3. wally
4 iqon
5. Ment
6. Banjostring
7. Smplmind
8. Chu

Great review again . And the pics are amazing as always. Not tried a stock coil for a few years so thing look they have moved on. Gonna try my luck. Thanks mate.
1. jd210991
2. Razuddi
3. wally
4 iqon
5. Ment
6. Banjostring
7. Smplmind
8. Chu

Last edited:
Vape Club
I'm hammering the last coil with pudding juices (coil killers) so won't be long before I draw the giveaway - still time to pop your name on the list for this great tank.

Back
Top Bottom