What's new

Kicks like a mule

Subohmoctopus

Postman
SO MUCH AIRFLOW IN THIS. I think some of you MTL vapers would enjoy the hit off this. Definitely makes the vape feel a lot harsher.

20180907_125129.jpg

kicks like...
houdini in a tupperware box
a horse in a handbag
a hanging victim
?

Why would MTL vapers enjoy something with SO MUCH AIRFLOW? And why would anyone seek a more harsh vape? Je ne comprend pas.

Why would MTL vapers enjoy something with SO MUCH AIRFLOW? And why would anyone seek a more harsh vape? Je ne comprend pas.
Idk, it thins out the vape a lot so it hits harsher. I know its not really a MTL vape but because of the way it vapes I think MTL vapers might enjoy this setup on a DTL vape with a nice tobacco flavour juice.

So you've gone all max power, huge coils & ended it up with the equivalent (in your eyes) of MTL. Guessing that wasn't the plan. huge cloud chucker to stealth vape in one build :noob:

You'd struggle to find anyone that'd buy a dead drop to do MTL on, it's just not meant for that kind of vaping. MTL relies on a small chamber to concentrate the vapour to compensate for the lower wattages involved.

So you've gone all max power, huge coils & ended it up with the equivalent (in your eyes) of MTL. Guessing that wasn't the plan. huge cloud chucker to stealth vape in one build :noob:
Lol im on 0.7ohms and it only vapes like that with my 510 airflow driptip and airholes on the RDA open.

Vapes decent flavour, meh vapour production with the 810 on it on the .7ohm build.
Got my 30q sammys and VC4 charger today and hopefully my 28Ga Nichrome 80 will arrive tomorrow for building around .7ohms with faster ramp up time and more surface area than my 24ga 15wrap kanthal dual coils lol.

Attachments

• 20180907_131946.jpg
    20180907_131946.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 170
There's about thirty to many airholes for me.
I do like the new fluid convergent though for a multi holed restricted lung flavour maker.

Back
Top Bottom