What's new

Ordering from you is like pulling teeth!

Fuckin imbeciles! Another email this morning asking for my address!
Hi Mike
Your orders have been shipped already, sorry to keep you waiting.
You can *edited* and *edited* at *edited*
I am truly very sorry for all the unpleasant shopping experience.
Undoubtedly, we really did not mean to upset you, or any other customer. Losing customers like this way is just stupid.
And we are trying our best to improve our system and quality of service .
Your undertanding would be highly appreciated.

Best Wished
Everzon

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you've just lost another one. Your customer service is awful. I have followed your warranty info to the letter, but you keep asking for another video because your staff are too incompetent to download it, or to forward a link to it to the manufacturer.
I hope @DMAN gets his order then we can all go back to ordering from other places.

Well, you've just lost another one. Your customer service is awful. I have followed your warranty info to the letter, but you keep asking for another video because your staff are too incompetent to download it, or to forward a link to it to the manufacturer.
I hope @DMAN gets his order then we can all go back to ordering from other places.
They have shipped. Eventually.

Their prices are so good if you open a wholesale account.
If they have got their act together I would probably shop there all the time.

Glad this got sorted @DMAN, wasted time just adds to the overall cost IMO :(

@Everzon - a couple of things, maybe three if I can remember them all by the time I have written this.

1 - Don't ever post people's names and addresses on the forum. You have access to private info from their order - that is between you and your customer. Publishing their address details and even their real name is not acceptable. Refer to people on here by their forum username only from now on when dealing with order issues in public please.

2 - Your system needs looking at if it won't understand postcodes with spaces in. All UK postcodes have a space in them, here's a handy guide for UK postcodes:
https://www.getthedata.com/postcode

3 - Brain like a goldfish. I did have a third point, maybe it was drink more coffee before attempting to post. Maybe it was just to say the first point again, don't post people's private details. If we have any further instances of this, or if you cannot get deliveries sending out without people having to chase you then we will cancel your account on here. We only want reliable vendors on here so please try and sort your postage system out!

Same, but after spending a week going round in circles with the warranty issue because their customer service person has no concept of how to work a computer...I'd say they're not worth the hassle.

Glad this got sorted @DMAN, wasted time just adds to the overall cost IMO :(

@Everzon - a couple of things, maybe three if I can remember them all by the time I have written this.

1 - Don't ever post people's names and addresses on the forum. You have access to private info from their order - that is between you and your customer. Publishing their address details and even their real name is not acceptable. Refer to people on here by their forum username only from now on when dealing with order issues in public please.

2 - Your system needs looking at if it won't understand postcodes with spaces in. All UK postcodes have a space in them, here's a handy guide for UK postcodes:
https://www.getthedata.com/postcode

3 - Brain like a goldfish. I did have a third point, maybe it was drink more coffee before attempting to post. Maybe it was just to say the first point again, don't post people's private details. If we have any further instances of this, or if you cannot get deliveries sending out without people having to chase you then we will cancel your account on here. We only want reliable vendors on here so please try and sort your postage system out!
@junglist, still having troubles with these guys. Do we really consider them reliable still?

Back
Top Bottom