What's new

Greyhaze

Jon The Vape

Veteran
Just dealt with Greyhaze for an order for an Asmodus Pumper 18.
Great communication, fast next day delivery, well packaged.
Well done Greyhaze, recommended. [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Buggered Double Barrel: No fuss, no quibble - sent me out a TAC21 by return post.

I pay the extra couple of quid for this just so I never have to suffer the trials of a Chinese customer care department ever again.

Top bombing, GH.

Buggered Double Barrel: No fuss, no quibble - sent me out a TAC21 by return post.

I pay the extra couple of quid for this just so I never have to suffer the trials of a Chinese customer care department ever again.

Top bombing, GH.
I'm looking at GH wholesale now at the DB for myself... Damn you.

Sold out. That's my mind made up.

Top bombing, GH.
You must have caught them on a Good day Dave, I ordered a mod for my Lad from them, The battery door broke after Three week's, I contacted them expecting a replacement, as I've used them quite a bit in the past, only to be told there was nothing they could do, as their warranty only lasts Seven days for physical damage !!! I put in a Paypal dispute and got his money back, and I haven't used them since !!! They still email me offers though !!!

Ordered a paranormal 250 from there, and a couple of juice orders. Always been a good service when I have ordered

Back
Top Bottom