What's new

Ordering from you is like pulling teeth!

Surely it would be impossible for them to have a system that can recognise every possible address in the world? I reckon their at it. It’s some sort of psychological game they’re playing with you. Maybe because they know you’re from Dundee. :D

The trials and tribulations of living in scumdee :D

Surely it would be impossible for them to have a system that can recognise every possible address in the world? I reckon their at it. It’s some sort of psychological game they’re playing with you. Maybe because they know you’re from Dundee. :D
We Dundonians thrive on psychological games. Fuck, we invented most of them.:D

Hi MIKE
I am so sorry for the problem, shipping agent system can not match our system, your post code with space, so it can be used.Now all is ok, we will arrange shipment for you asap.
So I expect a shipping notice within 24 hours of your post. Cheers.

Jeez @DMAN you ain't having a lot of Chinese luck! I've just given 2FDeal a go to see how that works out ....... ;)
@Crewella 2fdeal is good, Jieyan A.K.Ab(Doris) who tuns it was behind Focalecigs good c.s untill they changed to hotecig. So if you do have any trouble she will sort it.

Thanks Matt, that's really good to know. Appreciate it. :)
Cheers Helen, keep an eye on the site as sometimes Jieyan puts some things on special offer or flash sale. But from experience she will sort any issues without all the hoops you get from other sites.:)

Cheers Helen, keep an eye on the site as sometimes Jieyan puts some things on special offer or flash sale. But from experience she will sort any issues without all the hoops you get from other sites.:)
It was one of those flash sales that got me my Finder. I'm always checking it now. :D

Back
Top Bottom