What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DNA 75 Color-250 Replay Color Themes

Reckon you can do a 'Simon's Cat' one?

I've just 3D printed one and he looks ace (my names Simon and I have a Cat)

Simons Cat
simons cat.png
Here you go @Vapaneezer Scrooge

Attachments

• simons cat.ecigtheme
    47.2 KB · Views: 154
Nice one, thank you.

I realised just after I posted that I shouldn't be so lazy and do my own, but very much appreciated :)

how difficult is it to put a theme on a paranormal 250c been thinking of putting one on but afraid i will cock it all up can i make a backup of the default theme first
Ignore that as i just done it,thanking you marcus68 as i used your theme hope you don't mind

Last edited:
I only have the 75c but it uses the same software, it's VERY easy to setup a theme and even easier if you cock up and want to go back to defaults.

You can make a backup also, simply save your current theme.

Worth you having a play as it's one of the joys of having DNA's, I've messed up a few DIY themes but always got back.

If you find the user interface daunting perhaps youtube it, but I found it fairly simple on my first attempt.

i done it but didn't do a back up,only think i am having trouble with is to do try and enter a preset so i can use replay on a set temp on ss316l

Back
Top Bottom