What's new

Ordering from you is like pulling teeth!

They've been told to either ship it to the address I gave or cancel the order.
A week of being asked for my address (the system doesn't recognise it) and giving it is beyond a joke.

A week of being asked for my address (the system doesn't recognise it) and giving it is beyond a joke.
Agree, even if their system doesn't recognise it they can still post and if it's wrong it would be your fault as they would have e-mail proofs of the address you keep sending them.

I'm having dramas with these guys too. One of my supreme v2.1s doesn't hold juice, largely because of a fault in the alignment of the juice flow control. They ask for a video, I provide it. They ask for another one because they can't work out how to download it.
Honestly @Everzon, you looked like you were going to replace some of your competitors with your pricing, but your customer service is poor. Ship the man his goods, and replace my faulty item you numpties.

Jeez @DMAN you ain't having a lot of Chinese luck! I've just given 2FDeal a go to see how that works out ....... ;)

Surely it would be impossible for them to have a system that can recognise every possible address in the world? I reckon their at it. It’s some sort of psychological game they’re playing with you. Maybe because they know you’re from Dundee. :D

The order numbers are 100027677 and 100027676.
You asked me for my address over numerous emails when my address was on my account or even my Paypal orders.
It was very strange to be asked for my address.
Hi MIKE
I am so sorry for the problem, shipping agent system can not match our system, your post code with space, so it can be used.Now all is ok, we will arrange shipment for you asap.

Computers dont like added items in address lines. my street number is 85 but 85 has two addresses, for 2 flats, 85 and 85a. If I only use 85a the mail will often go to 85, so I add Basement Flat, computers dont like it, recently I received a package the other day addressed as

85a Basement Flat
Town
Postcode

Despite the registered account being correct and my paypal address being correct, both the person posting the item (from London) and the person processing the package (Parcelforce) didn't notice it. What can you do, I was surprised I actually got the thing. Also if you have a ' in your address (example: St Mary's) computers can throw a wobbly at that as well, and mash the whole address up.

It's why I tell people to use the address I give them, not the one google throws out. Some sellers on ebay have a tendency to correct addresses using google, nightmare, google doesn't know everything.

Back
Top Bottom